In addition to the Carolina Center for Public Service, a number of other departments across UNC-CH’s campus offer opportunities and support for graduate and professional student public service and community engagement.
Graduate certificates connected to community engagement:
- Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Participatory Research
- List of all graduate certificate programs, many of which have some connection to public service.
Fellowships connected to community engagement:
- Carolina United graduate workshop leader
- Catalyst Conference graduate workshop leader
- Grants connected to university-wide academic theme “Food for All: Local and Global Perspectives”
- Institute for African-American Research Summer Graduate Research Grant
- LeaderShape graduate workshop leader
- UNC Minority Health Conference
- UNC Social Innovation Initiative
- Weiss Urban Livability Program Symposia
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions for additions to the list.