The Carolina Center for Public Service (CCPS) offers a variety of ways to stay connected to the Center and learn more about the work we do. From learning about public service and engaged scholarship opportunities to program and application deadlines, there are a number of ways to see how we connect Carolina and communities.
- Jesse White is passionate about public service
- APPLES summer intern impacts local organization
- UNC-Chapel Hill faculty recognized for engaged scholarship connecting with community
- SLI immerses first-years in service before classes start
- UNC students mentor to be role models
- Ten faculty members selected for Thorp Faculty Engaged Scholars program