The Carolina Center for Public Service (CCPS) offers a variety of ways to stay connected to the Center and learn more about the work we do. From learning about public service and engaged scholarship opportunities to program and application deadlines, there are a number of ways to see how we connect Carolina and communities.
- UNC students and staff partner with communities for hurricane relief
- Social justice is Thorp Faculty Engaged Scholar Chérie Rivers Ndaliko’s passion
- APPLES alternative fall break participants serve where needed
- Jesse White is passionate about public service
- UNC-Chapel Hill faculty recognized for engaged scholarship connecting with community
- UNC students mentor to be role models