The Carolina Center for Public Service (CCPS) offers a variety of ways to stay connected to the Center and learn more about the work we do. From learning about public service and engaged scholarship opportunities to program and application deadlines, there are a number of ways to see how we connect Carolina and communities.
- Ten faculty members selected for Thorp Faculty Engaged Scholars program
- Twelfth class of Buckley Public Service Scholars honored at graduation event
- UNC honors 10 individuals and organizations for public service
- APPLES students go on an alternative spring break
- 2016 APPLES Service-Learning Award recipients honored
- Faculty Engaged Scholar Vicki Mercer serves to help seniors maintain mobility
- APPLES service-learning class and volunteer doulas partner on better births