The Carolina Center for Public Service (CCPS) offers a variety of ways to stay connected to the Center and learn more about the work we do. From learning about public service and engaged scholarship opportunities to program and application deadlines, there are a number of ways to see how we connect Carolina and communities.
- First-year students serve community through SLI-Launch
- Service through technology
- Learning through summer service
- Bryan Fellowship Feelin’ DNA is reimagining science education for visually impaired students
- Community Engagement Fellow advocates for sexual violence survivors
- Summer meal program feeds K-12 students in Chapel Hill and Carrboro
- Thirteenth class of UNC Buckley Public Service Scholars honored at graduation event