The Carolina Center for Public Service (CCPS) offers a variety of ways to stay connected to the Center and learn more about the work we do. From learning about public service and engaged scholarship opportunities to program and application deadlines, there are a number of ways to see how we connect Carolina and communities.
- Eleventh class of Buckley Public Service Scholars honored at graduation event
- Bryan Social Innovation Fellow continues to create community
- First Arts in Public Service fellow graduates
- UNC honors 15 individuals and groups for public service
- APPLES awards honors UNC students, alumni, faculty and local community partners
- UNC-Chapel Hill named to 2014 President’s Honor Roll for community service
- Carnegie Foundation selects UNC-Chapel Hill for 2015 Community Engagement Classification