The Carolina Center for Public Service (CCPS) offers a variety of ways to stay connected to the Center and learn more about the work we do. From learning about public service and engaged scholarship opportunities to program and application deadlines, there are a number of ways to see how we connect Carolina and communities.
- APPLES Service-Learning celebrates 25 years
- APPLES Service-Learning turns 25 – The Daily Tar Heel
- APPLES awards honors UNC students, alumni, faculty and local community partners
- UNC-Chapel Hill named to 2014 President’s Honor Roll for community service
- Carnegie Foundation selects UNC-Chapel Hill for 2015 Community Engagement Classification