Engaged Scholarship Resources
- Measure Your Research Impact: Altmetrics
- REACH NC
- Research 101 Portal
- Community-Engaged Scholarship Toolkit
- Research University Engaged Scholarship Toolkit
- Online resource for peer review of diverse products of scholarship
- Online resource for mentoring and portfolio review
- Faculty Engaged Scholars: Engagement Resources by Competency
The online module is intended to prepare students for successful service-learning partnerships. Completing this module is a required aspect of all APPLES courses and will provide insight aimed at making the most of a service-learning experience.
The Service-Learning Series is a comprehensive online faculty resource for service-learning pedagogy was developed by APPLES faculty and instructors, offering valuable information for both new and experienced service-learning faculty. This series is intended to offer foundational information about various key components of service-learning, its practice and implementation.
- The Introduction to Service-Learning offers a primer on service-learning as a pedagogy, expectations of faculty and components of APPLES Service-learning courses.
- The Course Planning and Design guide provides details on the timeline for developing a course, criteria for service-learning syllabi and information on developing course goals, objectives and assessment.
- The Community Partnerships guide offers approaches to building and sustaining community partnerships in service-learning.
- The Reflection Resources guide offers variety of approaches, guidelines and activities that can further engage students in learning and reflection.
- The Toolkit for Preparing Students for Service-Learning offers articles, activities and lesson plans to engage and prepare students for a meaningful service-learning experience.
- CCPS Media Authorization Form
- CCPS Autorozación por Fotos y Videos
- APPLES Service-Learning Agreement Form
- APPLES Service-Learning Time Log
- Choosing an APPLES Placement
- APPLES Contacting Your Supervisor Handout
- APPLES Student-Supervisor Wrap Up
- Community Partner Evaluation of APPLES Volunteer
- APPLES Course Information Form
- SLI Medical Release Form