The Carolina Center for Public Service offers a variety of reports and publications to learn more about the Center and its program and services.
- The Carolina Center for Public Service offers a wide range of opportunities in public service and engagement for UNC’s students, faculty and staff. Read the CCPS brochure online.
- The Carolina Center for Public Service’s annual reports highlight the various ways the Center connects Carolina and communities – from a wide variety of efforts, including Center programs to the varied projects of program participants, award recipients and fellows.
- The Buckley Public Service Scholar graduation bulletin features scholars from each graduating class, including the connections they have made within the community.
- The Thorp Faculty Engaged Scholars graduation program spotlights each scholar and their engaged scholarship in the community.
- The Center publishes Connecting Carolina & Communities for donors and friends interested in learning more about the Center and ways we connect with the community.