Contribute Your Story
If you’re a Carolina student, alumnus, staff, faculty and/or community partner who’d like to contribute to CCPS content, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for new voices, stories and ideas that we can amplify.
This summer, we’re hoping to share stories centered around the idea of “connection.” Please consider these prompts:
- What/who did you connect with through public service?
- How has public service connected with other parts of your life?
- How did you connect with different parts of yourself/your identity through public service?
- How do you use public service to connect with those similar to you? Those different from you?
- Where is it hard to connect to others in public service? Where is it easy? (can be individual or broad)
- What have you learned about connection that you can teach others?
Considering these prompts, please submit a short essay, piece of art/poem, video, piece of advice or any other idea you have about connection and public service. You can even submit an idea and we may help you flesh it out. CCPS reserves the right to edit any submissions, but the original author will have the chance to review and approve the final version before it’s published.
Thanks for your consideration and your submission. If you have questions or concerns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.