The APPLES Service-Learning 25th anniversary celebration was a huge success! Thank you to student participants, APPLES alumni, faculty, staff and community partners who joined us for our two-day celebration. As we continue to celebrate the first 25 years of APPLES, we invite you to contribute to our goal of raising $25,000 in honor of this important anniversary.
Announcements and deadlines
- Summer 2015 and Fall 2015 courses will be posted by April 1.
- Alternative Break leader positions in 2015-2016 are now available. The deadline has been extended until April 5.
- The 2015 APPLES Summer Fellowship position is available for the upcoming summer. Interested students should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by March 27.
- The Alternative Break Graduate Assistant position is available for the 2015-2016 academic year. Interested students should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 2.
- Spring community partner orientation is from 9 to 11 a.m. on April 16 at the Chapel Hill Public Library. Contact Leslie Parkins to register.
- Apply for NURS 611: Supporting the Childbearing Family for Fall 2015.
- The spring 2015 APPLES service-learning course listing is available.
- Rolling submissions – Students: APPLES Partnership Grants. Apply online.
- Students enrolled in APPLES classes should complete the online module.